Fooling around with feature project...

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

JoelMayer

Fooling around with feature project...

Post by JoelMayer »

Hey Folks...

First Time posting here on the Forum but i have been playing aroung with Anime Studio for two years now... I know its stupid, but i was so excited after i saw a Video with Ralph Bakshi saying that we should put the computer in use to make our own animated Features, that i got my screenplay that i've written and some sketches out of the drawer and started doing some stuff... This pic here was done in half a day's work... Its still WIP... i want to do just one short scene and then stop daydreaming :-) But still i mean, its quite amazing what you can achieve with the software available today at a shoestring budget.

The Fox was Handdrawn and vectorized in AS and the Background was done in Carrara Pro... Great 3D App to built quick Backdrops... But the Tree and the Basket will be changed in the final version. I also tried to add a little backlight to it... Let me know what you think!

Thanks and Cheers!

synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

Looks pretty good, but I couldn't see that big of an
image all at once on my screen.
JoelMayer

Post by JoelMayer »

oh, sorry about that. i didnt realize the image was so big.

i started painting the look of the trees in the final version in photoshop. they'll look something like this in the end:

jackass

Post by jackass »

I saw the same video with Ralph bakshi you saw. Did you see any of his movies Joel Mayer? Im working on movie too first im designing my characters while learning the program. If you have any parts animated I want to see. I like what I see already. :)
JoelMayer

Post by JoelMayer »

Hey Jackass...

Yeah i saw pretty much all of them. You can check some of them out on youtube i believe.

With Bakshi its a thing you either love him or hate him. ;-)

Thanks. I hope i get it done this month or something ;-) You should post some of your stuff too, Jackass :-)

See ya.
jackass

Post by jackass »

Joel what your flim about?