New to Anime...Help!

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Alisa

New to Anime...Help!

Post by Alisa »

I am just beginning and would love any advise as to where to go for basic tutorials in using the program!

Thanks~
jahnocli

Post by jahnocli »

The program comes with tutorials included. Fire up the program, click on "Help", then click on menu item "Help...". You then get a browser window with a navigation sidebar. The "Tutorials" menu item is the third one down. Good luck!
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
Alisa

More info on Anime

Post by Alisa »

I saw the online tutorials, but I am looking for a far more detailed in-depth look into the program- it seems to just have tutorials on select subjects. I heard there might be a book, any word? Thank you so much for your help!
Ronbo

Post by Ronbo »

Well, there are the online tutorials, but you really should check Help/Help as jahnocli mentioned. This will open the Anime Studio Users Manual and the third item down is "Tutorials." I think you'll find these quite helpful to get started with.

Also, e-Frontier *is* publishing the AS official guide book. I've pre-ordered it from amazon.com and they are currently suggesting a ship date around the second week of December.
Alisa

Post by Alisa »

Thank you very much for the pointers... I am working my way through the help tutorials and look forward to the book! Till next time....
Ovjeh

Post by Ovjeh »

Start digging through forum. It takes time but it's worthy.