Alt+RCB for quick zooming when I Draw with my Tablet?

Discuss ideas for new features with other users. To submit feature requests to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Rai López

Alt+RCB for quick zooming when I Draw with my Tablet?

Post by Rai López »

Well, now that seems that I'll use more my tablet in Moho cause the IPRESIONANT results with the actual High Quality Reder :), I wonder if there is an easy way to zooming the Editing view without the necessity of change the tool and in an easy and quickly way, if not, I think that pressing Alt key + Right Click "Pen" Button and dragging, we'd have the perfect combination of quick and comodity... THANKS!
Lost Marble
Site Admin

Post by Lost Marble »

Shift+right click zooms the view.
mr. blaaa

Post by mr. blaaa »

I think this could be realized by binding the keys you want.
Mooncaine posted a thread in the tips section on shortcuts.
(http://www.lostmarble.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2124)

Acoording to this shortcuts can:
-only be specified once not twice (so you'd lose the Shift+RC i guess)
-ony be bound to Ctrl or Cmd

So i guess you might have two disadvantages.
Maybe there is a workaround. But its too late it's 0345 in the morning so i just paste a quote from LM, afaik.
Also about shortcuts:
You can change the shortcuts for menu items, it's just not a super-friendly process. To do this, you first need to download the Moho strings file - this is a text file that contains all the menu commands, dialog controls, etc. You can download it in English, or the language of your choice:

http://www.lostmarble.com/moho/extras/t ... ions.shtml

Then, copy this file (Moho.5.2.strings) to the Moho program folder. [mooncaine: "The file isn't there by default, so don't worry if you can't find one. Also, be sure you keep a backup of the original that you downloaded, in case you need to restore it"]

Now open the file in a text editor like Notepad and look for the menu commands - they're near the top of the file, starting with the number 3000. Here's an example entry:

3001 "NewN"

The menu command is "New", and the shortcut key is 'N'. You can change the shortcut to anything you want, save the file, and start up Moho to get the new shortcut.

Commands that don't have a shortcut look like this:

3006 "Project Settings... "

Instead of a shortcut key at the end of the command, there is a space. To make a shortcut for this command, you would replace the space with a letter of your choice.

This isn't as friendly as a dialog box that lets you change menu shortcut keys, but it is possible if you really want to.
Nite folks-
Rai López

Post by Rai López »

SORRY! I didn't explain me well... I mean, I have "Zoom with drag box" checked in Preferences dialog, is very usefull to me when I am working with mouse cause you have all, Caps+RMB for box and wheel for zooming, but when I'm working with pen, you only have the box option, so you can zoom in, but not zoom out :(, I usually press Esc key for "zoom out", but nothing how can zooming with a simple and precise pen drag... Well, I know that is not possible have all in this world, but I think that, if possible, it'd be easy (I think) and USEFULL have the two options for pen too :) ...THANKS to both!