New episode of my animated web series.

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

jjwinks

New episode of my animated web series.

Post by jjwinks »

Hey all,

Please check out the next episode of, "Oh, No!". Please be aware that there is some bad language. Thanks Anime Studio friends!

Thanks,

Jared
Danimal

Re: New episode of my animated web series.

Post by Danimal »

Funny concept and some good material. Not-a-one curse word added anything and the whale in the tub scene felt as if it were added specifically just to add shock value as it contributed nothing to the actual story and wasn't funny enough to make just a random aside.

This may have been mentioned on the last episode too but the characters seem to all share the same mouth. That's actually a clever way to keep a consistency to the animation while also saving some time in character setup. I may or may not be stealing that shamelessly.

Also, it does my heart good to know that even in the cartoon sitcom universe, groceries still come unpackaged and sticking out the top of the paper bag.
~Danimal
jjwinks

Post by jjwinks »

Hey Danimal,

I appreciate you watching, man. I know you're not a big fan of bad language. Sorry I keep subjecting you to it.

Hope all is well, and thanks again, buddy :)

Best,

Jared
Danimal

Post by Danimal »

jjwinks wrote: know you're not a big fan of bad language.
Unnecessary bad language would be a better way of putting it. Like any other element of storytelling, if it doesn't add anything, it shouldn't be there.

It's still a very promising series.
~Danimal