Layers DeOptimizing when they shouldnt be.

(This forum has been closed. Please use the General Moho Discussion forum.)

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, slowtiger

spasmodic_cheese

Layers DeOptimizing when they shouldnt be.

Post by spasmodic_cheese »

WEll its just a GUI bug, when you have a vector layer and its optimized then create a particle group layer drag in it deoptimizes,

if you drag that layer out of the particle group it still shows as not being optmized(altho when you render it is)

Is there anyway to make particle layers optimized? :roll:
Lost Marble
Site Admin

Post by Lost Marble »

Try this:

1. Start a new project in Moho.
2. Draw a circle in the vector layer.
3. Create a new particle layer.
4. Put the vector layer in the particle layer.

The vector layer is still optimized (at least here for me). Is there something else going on? You can email the file to support@lostmarble.com if you want.
spasmodic_cheese

Post by spasmodic_cheese »

Playing more, i noticed that it happens with group and i think bone layers too.. they lose their start and if you click around the layer panel and back onto them they get it back. for no reason??

i'll send you a moho file of particle layers not being optimized, but i have a feeling i did something to it.

also i think ive screwed up the actions panel, i have bone layers for legs inside a bone layer for a character, and i cant see to insert a reference of my action onto the main timeline, the buttons are disabled no matter what. I think i accidently did the legs animation on main timeline. but I dont see why that body action cant be put onto main timeline.

anywho i'll email you two moho file's

btw I got flash exporting awsomely now! 30kb yay! , the flash character is 7kb and brought into moho is 23, but thats illustrator conversion fault. So I'm happy =P

http://www.peoplewhoeat.com/MainCharacter.swf