Mine is prolly the worst here... it sucks.

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

jeffgoss

Post by jeffgoss »

It's pretty cherubic.Especially the sound.
sacrejacques

Post by sacrejacques »

I have a lot of improvements to make...
mr. blaaa

Post by mr. blaaa »

Ok. First of all, nice work for a new moho user.

Episode 1: I liked the most the part when that funky music starts and those surreal colours and shapes go crazy :D

Episode 2: I couldnt get this one right... :roll:

Episode 3: I liked the "Yaiii, Jetpacks!" :D But the sound was... terrible :roll:

You ain't nothing but a hounddog:

Good idea, but this idea has a whole lot of potencial to really go crazy.
Therefore u need better lipsync, camera movements, views, and the solo part is great for really freaky things... :wink:

keep it up 8)
spoooze!

Post by spoooze! »

Okay for a new user but you really need some work.

Have you gone through the tutorials at all?

Spoooze :!:
jorgy

Post by jorgy »

Hi, thanks for your work and for sharing it with us. Welcome to moho and to the moho forum. Other here have commented here on your work, and I too would like to say "great job for a beginner!" I'm always excited to see how quickly people new to moho can turn out interesting work.

My comments are going to be in the form of suggestions for the sound work. I personally use audacity for sound editing (open source, at audacity.sourceforge.net). It has a tool in there called "normalize" and that should help a lot with making the different voice levels match up in your soundtrack (some are loud, some are soft, etc.) Also, when splicing different pieces together, there is an audible click. Audacity will help with those transitions. Post back here if you need help using audacity, or for other pointers.

Keep working!

jorgy
mr. blaaa

Post by mr. blaaa »

jorgy wrote: My comments are going to be in the form of suggestions for the sound work. I personally use audacity for sound editing (open source, at audacity.sourceforge.net). It has a tool in there called "normalize" and that should help a lot with making the different voice levels match up in your soundtrack (some are loud, some are soft, etc.) Also, when splicing different pieces together, there is an audible click. Audacity will help with those transitions. Post back here if you need help using audacity, or for other pointers.
Yes i agree with this suggestion,sacrejacques you should learn to get around with a good recording&audio software as soon as possible :wink:
sacrejacques

Post by sacrejacques »

okay...um, audacity!!!
sacrejacques

Post by sacrejacques »

i made a new animation www.zebradillo.com/animations then click misc and watch robot loser...or lookit other lamer stuff
sacrejacques

Post by sacrejacques »

pintman

Post by pintman »

Strange stuff you did. :) Was it all meant to be what it looked like or was it a product of randomness? ;)
bakera.de - home sweet home
bulb-publications.de - films sweet films
sacrejacques

Post by sacrejacques »

yea i sorta did a bad job making it obvious what was going on....