Moho 5 Beta 3, my code...

(This forum has been closed. Please use the General Moho Discussion forum.)

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, slowtiger

Next

Moho 5 Beta 3, my code...

Post by Next »

Hi!!!

I have received the mail where the new version of Mould 5 for MacOsX announced, but when I have tried to execute it has requested me the Code and it does not accept the one of version 4.6.3. which is the CODE?. My version I bought the 03/27/03.

Thanks

NEXT :D
Lost Marble
Site Admin

Post by Lost Marble »

Moho 5 will be a paid (not free) upgrade. Your code is not working because it's too old. Moho should be telling you to enter an upgrade code as well. If you want to upgrade now, here's more information:

http://www.lostmarble.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=65
Next

Post by Next »

Ok Lost Marble!!!

I have upgrade Moho 5.

Thanks

NEXT :D
spdejan

Moho 5

Post by spdejan »

I upgrade my old Moho 4.6 but I can't see the tools
There are only smal toolbox, I restarted computer and noting's hapen.
What to do
Dejan
Lost Marble
Site Admin

Post by Lost Marble »

Hi spdejan, it sounds like the tool scripts are missing. The beta version of Moho 5 does not include an installer, so it's up to you to place the program files wherever you choose. When you decompress the zip file, there should be several files, including moho.exe and a folder named "scripts". If you do not see the scripts folder, then Moho will not be able to load its tools.

The scripts folder is definitely part of the package, but maybe when you decompressed the zip file, you didn't copy that folder to your hard drive. To properly run Moho, you need all the files that are included in the zip file.