Just Bought AS Pro

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

ngh903

Just Bought AS Pro

Post by ngh903 »

I just got AS Pro. I've been working on it since I got it. It's fantastic. :lol:
Last edited by ngh903 on Tue May 19, 2009 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ngh903

Name of the Post

Post by ngh903 »

Sorry about the misspelled title of the post. Typo.
madrobot

Post by madrobot »

Congratulations, and enjoy!
Genete

Post by Genete »

Congratulations!
I think that editing the first post you can change the post title.
-G
dueyftw

Post by dueyftw »

Oh great, another person who will be making better cartoons then me in a week. :) Just read the tutorials.

Dale
ngh903

The Title is Fixed

Post by ngh903 »

You were right Genete. Thanks.
Two problems though. When I save something in AS Pro, it isn't saved in my picture file like AS Standard. So, I have to end up searching for my projects. What file are AS Pro saved projects saved to?
And I just completed my first animation in AS Pro and I saved it as a JPEG, but I can't find it. Also, when I rendered one of the scenes I saved it as a JPEG but I can't find it. Help please!
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

Open ASP and go to save a file. It should already be pointing to the directory where it last saved. If you save to your usual directory, it will remember that.

:wink:
madrobot

Re: The Title is Fixed

Post by madrobot »

ngh903 wrote:When I save something in AS Pro, it isn't saved in my picture file like AS Standard. So, I have to end up searching for my projects. What file are AS Pro saved projects saved to?
And I just completed my first animation in AS Pro and I saved it as a JPEG, but I can't find it. Also, when I rendered one of the scenes I saved it as a JPEG but I can't find it. Help please!
When I start a new project I tend to save files willy nilly all over the place until everything becomes a badly jumbled mess and I can't find anything, and that prompts me to organise an anal retentive system of directories with strict saving methodology.

You'd think after the first time I'd know to get organised from the start, but of course that's not the case, and the current project is about to hit "critical mass" of disorganisation - you know, that point where you can;t work out which is the latest version because you've saved over the top of different files and generally made a mess of things.
ngh903

Thanks

Post by ngh903 »

Thanks. I found the file and set the file it will be saved in.
Magnatude

Post by Magnatude »

I recommend spending the $ on the VTC site to Mark Bremmer's Video Tutorials (I'm currently on Marks Carrara 6 pro tutorials now) now that you have Pro. I chose a Month long VTC sign-up and I'm taking an extra month to go through the other tutorials there.
erotic monkey

saving tips

Post by erotic monkey »

I highly recommend that when you go to save your files under "save as" that you save them in a forder on your desk top. It saves a bunch of time, also then its easier to load as well.
erotic monkey

Post by erotic monkey »

... also i just posted a queary of the differences between the 2 versions, what are the best ones that you see? also do the non-pro files carry over??