bad hero animation

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

gogoa

bad hero animation

Post by gogoa »

hola everyone

after adding 2 new scenes and sound this is what i have finaly

any comment is welcome ¡

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwRcPr74olw
Rasheed

Post by Rasheed »

Of course, the design of your characters (hero and aeroplane) is excellent. The drama is a bit off, imho. Especially with the soundtrack one would expect more drama, and more going on. After you realize what is going on, the pace should pick up somewhat (more things going on from that point in time).

The hero smashing against the rock isn't convincing, because there is no anticipation (if you can see it coming, e.g. in the face of your hero -- if only for a few frames -- the audience gets a much bigger entertainment value).

My 2 cents.
gogoa

good morning

Post by gogoa »

thank you Rasheed

you are right but you have to know I have done this without storyboard and studying the project..it was just for animating

i still need the experience with the animation and this program ..I have had two weeks to study the program and tow for the animation

so..I am looking for a history to begin again but according to the bases of the animation ..i hope

hasta luego.
Genete

Post by Genete »

Nevertheless I liked very much the drawings and the camera compositions. Only mention that I would like to see less clouds at the beginning.
Buen trabajo! ;)