TEMPLATE 360° Puppet Rig

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

HOWLING_ABANDON

TEMPLATE 360° Puppet Rig

Post by HOWLING_ABANDON »

Hello,
I'm new to MoHo. Just purchase v13.5 PRO. I'm very much enjoying it despite the learning curve of the drawing tools (expert at and used to ADOBE, so tools changing depending on layer type was a curve ball initially).

I'm learning all I can about rigging characters. It's fascinating and pretty straight forward. I was curious though. Does anyone know of any template rigs where all the bones and SBDs are set up for a dynamic/versatile puppet rig on a blank body that you can change the art for?

I haven't found anything but maybe it exists and I haven't found where it's offered yet.

In any case, if it doesn't exist how many here think there's a market for it? I'd put in the time to rig up a template rig with mouths, hands, eyes, 360° turn rigging, switch layers, the works that the art could be reworked and placed in the proper hierarchy (would even add in a 360° character sheet so customers could design their custom turnarounds to perfectly match up with the rig (or be able to map it out logically so when bones need to be adjusted it's not a crap shoot).

I'm curious if anyone knows of an existing product or if users think there would be a market for it.

:)
neeters_guy

Re: TEMPLATE 360° Puppet Rig

Post by neeters_guy »

You could check out Me Studio products.

Besides the course, he has a number of premade rigs for purchase.