Facial Expressions Rig

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

MrSoHot

Facial Expressions Rig

Post by MrSoHot »

I'm basically making a project for a contest and I needed to make some realistic looking facial expressions with realistic movements. Ignore the arms I just added that for no real reason but you can still critique on it if you want. But yeah, tell me what you think and what I should change. I personally think I progressed since my last rigs and I'm satisfied with this.

Here's another one I made yesterday.

Check out my animations. htttp://www.youtube.com/MrSoHotVideos
Little Yamori

Re: Facial Expressions Rig

Post by Little Yamori »

The first one looked better only because of the speed of the movement. The second one had very slow pupil movement that went on too long, before the sudden (too fast) burst of movement. Even if it's a test, make it as realistic to your final product as possible when it comes to timing. Watch any TV or film animation to get a feel for the right movement pacing.

Keep at it

LY
MrSoHot

Re: Facial Expressions Rig

Post by MrSoHot »

Little Yamori wrote:The first one looked better only because of the speed of the movement. The second one had very slow pupil movement that went on too long, before the sudden (too fast) burst of movement. Even if it's a test, make it as realistic to your final product as possible when it comes to timing. Watch any TV or film animation to get a feel for the right movement pacing.

Keep at it

LY
Thanks, Little Yamori. I'll go ahead and do that now. I was just basing the movements on myself and didn't imitate it realistically to the animation.
Check out my animations. htttp://www.youtube.com/MrSoHotVideos