Delete bones bug?!?!?

(This forum has been closed. Please use the General Moho Discussion forum.)

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, slowtiger

Jason Brubaker

Delete bones bug?!?!?

Post by Jason Brubaker »

I have noticed that when I'm on the timeline and I have a bone selected and then I want to delete a keyframe and I try to delete it like in v4(by pressing the delete key) it will sometimes delete the entire bone out of the whole timeline. I am assuming this is not suppose to happen unless you are in frame 0.

Another thing, the copy and paste hot keys are not in v5 either and I was wondering if I have to use the little copy and paste and delete buttons from now on. I like using the hot keys and delete on the keyboard instead of trying to click on little buttons. Would this be something that could be both ways? Have the hot keys as well as the buttons?

Just so you know...I LOVE Moho and have been pushing it on all my friends and work buddies. The feel of 5 is really nice. I like the multi-windows as well because I can drag the timeline onto another screen to give myself more work space. I can't wait for the new official release.
I have big plans for it.
Jason Brubaker
www.TenderVittles.com
Squeakydave

Post by Squeakydave »

Hi Jason:

It has all changed mate. You can now draw on any frame not just on frame one so we now need different shortcut keys:
Alt backspace = delete
Alt c = copy
Alt v =paste
Alt x = cut

(I think this is right but I only have beta2 on the machine I'm on at the minute and these features were broken in 2 but fixed for Beta3)

Another VERY handy feature in V5 is the nudge tool. Press controll and arrow keys and you are in business (ctrl+shift for bigger increments)

To be totally honest I prefferred it the way it was (Yes. I too have accidentally deleted all sorts of things I didn't mean to) although this way you can rotoscope movies by loading them as an image layer. (You still have to keep the same number of points though or Moho adds a new one in all the previous frames.)
Jason Brubaker

Post by Jason Brubaker »

Thanks again Dave!!!

Now I think it's all starting to make sense. I will play with these new hot keys and see how they work.

The nudge tool will be very helpful.

:D
Jason Brubaker
www.TenderVittles.com
Lost Marble
Site Admin

Post by Lost Marble »

Squeakydave wrote: It has all changed mate. You can now draw on any frame not just on frame one so we now need different shortcut keys:
Alt backspace = delete
Alt c = copy
Alt v =paste
Alt x = cut
Just a little clarification (maybe it was already clear, but anyway...) Those Alt-key combinations are for deleting/copying/pasting keyframes in the timeline. To delete points/bones/shapes, just use the backspace key without Alt, and to copy/paste points, use Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V.
Postality

Post by Postality »

Hahaha, no wonder my projects keep getting screwed up. I didn't realise that was changed and was suffering with the buttons at the bottom.

Thanx for clarifying that!
Anime Studio - Ultimate Game Graphics