Yet another blog (and more?)

Whatever...

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Rasheed

Yet another blog (and more?)

Post by Rasheed »

I don't know about you, but I like blogs. You can write down your thoughts and share them with like minded people. You also have something to focus your mind on, and stay motivated. I have several blogs, and some are abandoned by me, but the blogs somewhat related to Anime Studio are these:
  • I want to draw animation - personal blog about my attempts to become a better animator - first post on October 21, 2006
  • Anime Studio Lua Scripting - a blog dedicated to enhancing Anime Studio Pro, and inspired by the scripts I wrote for forum user heyvern - first post on January 24, 2007
  • I want to write programs - a recent fork of the Anime Studio Lua Scripting blog, because I discovered that I need some serious background in programming, to be able to write better scripts for Anime Studio Pro - first post on February 28, 2007
I'm tempted to produce an audio podcast about Anime Studio animators once I have enough experience of my own. I don't know if this is possible. Technically, it shouldn't be so much of a problem, although I'd need to do some small investments in hardware to record Skype, but it is just such a burden on my already overworked brain.
bupaje

Post by bupaje »

You may want to collect them all and move to animationblogspot.com - created by AWN- it is an all animation/art blog and visible throughout the AWN network via rss feeds and an optional banner you can create which they rotate through all their sites. You can add authors/editors to your blog which I have been thinking about doing for Anime Studio but I've got too many irons in the fire right now.

Check it out, some cool stuff springing up.
[url=http://burtabreu.animationblogspot.com:2gityfdw]My AnimationBlogSpot[/url:2gityfdw]