Bones have disappeared

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Mattyj

Bones have disappeared

Post by Mattyj »

Have just finished setting up a smart bone dial for a head lower/raise, came back into the mainline and suddenly literally all my bones have disappeared, from every bone layer I had.
It's so bizarre, all the bones are there as I can still manipulate the character when using the manipulate bone tool in the area where the bone was set up, but all the bones in the entire document are invisible. I have tried clicking on Show bones but no luck.
Anyone else ever had that happen to them? Working in Moho 14.
SimplSam

Re: Bones have disappeared

Post by SimplSam »

Is it the same for all projects? Have tried enabling Show Curves on the lower right toolbar?
Moho 14.1 » Win 11 Pro 64GB » NVIDIA GTX 1080ti 11GB
Moho 14.1 » Mac mini 2012 8GB » macOS 10.15 Catalina
Tube: SimplSam

Sam
Daxel

Post by Daxel »

That would be my guess too. Show curves mean more like show rigging interface, it includes everthing but the artwork. I use it constantly now that the workspace looks so well that I almost never have to render to see the scene perfectly, I just disable show curves.
Mattyj

Post by Mattyj »

Hey guys YES, just saw that yesterday, noticed I had clicked it off, not something I have come across before, cheers for the replies
Hoptoad

Post by Hoptoad »

The button needs a different graphic and name, imo.

Lost Marble, maybe call it Preview, and change the button icon to an open eye when Previewing, and put red X over the eye when all the curves and bones are visible.