To Santa

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Hiddicop

To Santa

Post by Hiddicop »

To Santa

I remember it clearly. One year ago (well, actually one year and a month) I made my very first animation with moho (which also happened to be my first animation period). I called it "To Santa". I was a beginner - a 15 year old little boy with no real skills in animating at all. And I didn't put any real effort into it either. Anyway, I sort of liked it. Now, one year later, I got this sudden urge to reanimate it. So I did, and I was amazed over how much I've developed during this year. Unfortunatly I don't have time now to finish it before christmas, so what I'm just about to show you has an rather bad lipsync, and the soundtrack could perhaps get a little bit better - but here it is, compressed with the WMV9 codec.

Since WMV9 dosn't work for everybody, I also have it compressed with DivX here.

I also have it in quicktime format here (though the other ones have higher quality and aren't as large, so I recommend you choose them instead)

In case you're intrested, here is the old version of the animation as well (I'm not sure what it's compressed with for codec, since it's quite a while ago, but I think it's DivX).

Hope you enjoy it!

*MERRY CHRISTMAS*
Last edited by Hiddicop on Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
T

Post by T »

That put a big smile on my face... and I must say, you're first animation was 100 times better than my first... very nice indeed.

:D

Merry Christmas
"T"
------------------------------------------------
One who makes no mistakes, never makes anything.

www.flyingmcdavidbros.com
spoooze!

Post by spoooze! »

YAARGGH!
I couldn't watch it :evil: :evil: :evil:

lol is there a way you can put it up in Quicktime :wink: ?

James 8)
Hiddicop

Post by Hiddicop »

:?

Getting a little tired of uploading it now, but okay, I'll upload it in quicktime as well. Though I'm not used to compress into quicktime. I managed to get it down to 6 mb with reasonable quality using the codec Sorenson. Is there a better codec?

Anyway, here it is in quicktime. I sure hope everybody can watch it now.