The Christmass Nightmare

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

What do you think about tha movie clip??

Cool
50%
Not bad
50%

Total votes: 6
13YearsOldAnimator

The Christmass Nightmare

Post by 13YearsOldAnimator »

A gang of a mysteriouse unknown demon slaves tries to kidnapp the Heart of the Kingdom, Just about the day christmass begins...

All i have to preview right now is the preload - the opening song =D...

it was HUGE... 13 MEGAS AFTER RENDER, and after compressing into RAR file, this is 5 megas of a Music, animation and effects made by me =D..!

I dun sure the file works, cuz i had problems with it AFTER the uploading, so tell me if something's wrong.

BTW: There is NO 3D MODEL except the hammer in the early begin of the clip, so all the 3D rotations are manually made!

Last thing... The title in the finish is The Cristmass Nightmare... Ignore the missing H, i've paid attention to it just when it was about to finish a really really long rendering...

Watch, and leave tha comments here! :D

http://www.megaupload.com/il/?d=E9EFNDTF
Heh.. I'm 15 naw! =D
Spence

Good Job!

Post by Spence »

I thought that was really good. Loved the 3D rat thing on the table and thought that the camera angles you used were fantastic. Will the slaves reveal themselves or will they always be black stickmen?
Thought your use of sound was good to. Keep it up and post an update before Christmas please!
Why does rendering take so long?
spoooze!

Post by spoooze! »

I liked the 3D stuff.
However, the voice work needs to be worked on. There's a lot of background noise.
How do you record your sound? On a microphone connected to the computer?

James 8)
13YearsOldAnimator

Post by 13YearsOldAnimator »

Spence - TY very much!!!
Dun worry bout the chars, in the movie they appear as tha bad guyz/
Tha revolution (appearnce?) of the Kingdom Heart have some really awesome music, but i just plaied it, didn composed (the other songs i did).

Spooze - I am using a microphone, and playing on my keyboard.. And i dun live alone u know =\..

Thanks for tha good comments! :wink:

BTW: i used no camera angles. It's all drawn by hand :wink:
Heh.. I'm 15 naw! =D
jorgy

Post by jorgy »

Wow, I'm impressed!

Lots of different scenes, music, visual and sound effects, all used with a lot of apeal. Nice job on the 3d and camera angles as mentioned by others. You have a good filmmakers eye for such a young age. Nice timing for each shot. Maybe because I'm not 13, but I didn't get a lot of what's going on. But it definitely did look and feel like some art-house films where you had to try to figure it all out. You have a lot of talent, and I'd encourage you to keep going!

jorgy