Necessary Lua Error Message? (working with Embedded Scrits)

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Rai López

Necessary Lua Error Message? (working with Embedded Scrits)

Post by Rai López »

If you apply any Embedded Script to any layer and then try to modificate an Action and when you are inside it you make Undo, the Lua Console window jumps and you get this error:

Code: Select all

Error: Creating new objects in the middle of an action can lead to unexpected results
Stop all actions and restart the script
And I wonder if this message is really necessay when you are working with Embedded Scripts, so it must be active all the time and you can not do nothing to avoid it... CIAO!
box

Post by box »

I am getting these messages over and over, though there is no embedded script...
When I work inside an action, all attemts to do commands (eg save, undo..) or get ANY access to the menu bar will output loads of lua error messages of the described type. (Working with OS X)
Can anybody help?
Rasheed

Post by Rasheed »

@box: I'm sure this is a bug, because I see the same thing happening when I create an action. I didn't have this behavior before in earlier versions of Moho. And because I never use actions, I didn't notice it until I tried it out after reading your reply.

(Mac OS X 10.3.9)