really quick animation

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Maxwell

really quick animation

Post by Maxwell »

this is just a really quick animation test... i made a character with smart bones (please ignore the leg it was a failed experiment)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tWEuEY7UFY
please tell me what you think and as soon as i better myself i will show you my final product
aaron

Re: really quick animation

Post by aaron »

Good start! And i ignored the leg part as it needs to get work! Anyways the animation is good and clean :)
Maxwell

Post by Maxwell »

aaron wrote:Good start! And i ignored the leg part as it needs to get work! Anyways the animation is good and clean :)
thank you :D i was experimenting with smart bones on the leg and failed horribly... so i just changed it to switch layers... working on the other poses and the mouth as we speak :D
HangmanSi

Post by HangmanSi »

It looks good. I have had many of my own failed experiments with bone structures. Enough to drive me up the bloody wall.
Maxwell

Post by Maxwell »

HangmanSi wrote:It looks good. I have had many of my own failed experiments with bone structures. Enough to drive me up the bloody wall.
i didn't have a lot of problems with bones... i watched so much tutorials before starting that i think i know what i am doing... if that makes sense...