Time Machine PART 3! FEEDBACK please!

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

spoooze!

Time Machine PART 3! FEEDBACK please!

Post by spoooze! »

Hey all,
Just wanted to tell you that Part 3 of "Lucky Bob's Time Machine" is up on the web! Please tell me what you think! I added eye blinks on the characters so the eyes don't look so dead and creepy. Not as many still frames either (only a few in the lab sequence)

Part 3:

http://webzoom.freewebs.com/jtn1989/Part%203.mov

If you HAVEN'T seen parts 1 and 2 see them here:

http://home.earthlink.net/~jtn1989/hiya ... /id71.html

And just so you know, the animation STINKS in the lab sequence. I didn't put any eye blinks in there and the lip syncing is off in a few places :oops:

James
nobudget

Post by nobudget »

My security settings don't allow anything to be downloaded from your site, so I never saw any of the previous parts either. Is there a reason your site is labelled "dangerous"?

Reindert.
www.nobudgetvideo.com

EDIT: I usually use IE but for this special occasion I used Firefox, that didn't mind your very very dangerous website. Hmmm, better check for viri and spyware now! :wink:
spoooze!

Post by spoooze! »

That's, wierd. That's never happed with anyone before.
James
jorgy

Post by jorgy »

With each part, your animation gets smoother and the parts get better and better.

I especially liked the "walkie talkie computers", and the way you animated them stretching out with the lip sync.

I'm not sure, but someone may have mentioned this before: with something called "The Time Machine" (and an animation that uses it quite a bit) you need something more dramatic for the time travel effect.
spoooze!

Post by spoooze! »

jorgy wrote:With each part, your animation gets smoother and the parts get better and better.

I especially liked the "walkie talkie computers", and the way you animated them stretching out with the lip sync.

I'm not sure, but someone may have mentioned this before: with something called "The Time Machine" (and an animation that uses it quite a bit) you need something more dramatic for the time travel effect.
Thanks for the comments :D

Ya, I like Tim. Bradly Ramsey, the guy who does Evil Barney does Tim also. He also does Dr. Al and he's going to do other characters as we progress farther into the story.

As for the Time Travel effect, I'm going add a better effect.

Spoooze!
spoooze!

Updates on Part 4

Post by spoooze! »

Just got started animating Part 4 yesterday. Work is going smoothly. Should hopefully be on the web by this time next week.
~Spoooze!