How to create hairs like this in Anime Studio

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Genete

Post by Genete »

It is Synfig... ;) Just wanted to provoke the personnel here a bit.

I still wonder how was the original image done with AS.
btw. I've managed to build Synfig for Mac again, after a long fiddling around....nice!!
Cool!
please, please, please, update ll the things that you have discovered/fixed in the synfig wiki! :).
I'll email you to get more details and not to flood the thread.
-G
bleep

Post by bleep »

Synfig can do that too? i tried to install synfig and my computer start screaming, so i had no choice but to un-install it :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :oops:
Vagabond

Blender obj files in AS

Post by Vagabond »

kkrawal wrote:If you need any help in Blender, I can help.
Could you answer a quick question?

How can I export .obj files from blender with their textures? I can save the mesh and the uv map but only see grey objects in AS.

what in the world am I doing wrong!!
(looking up as camera pulls away) Aaaarghhhh!!!!

just wondering...
jahnocli

Post by jahnocli »

Vagabond wrote:How can I export .obj files from blender with their textures?
Search this forum. Someone covered this quite recently.
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
Itogav

Post by Itogav »

heyvern wrote:Arfa, I took no offense at all and appreciate the support from you and all the people who have praised my tutorials.

I often search the web for answers to technical questions. I come across web sites that require you to "pay" to see the answer before you know if it is any good or not. I find this frustrating.

I just don't want to appear as a money grubbing "profiteer" trying to cash in. ;)

-vern
On your Lowres site you write there will be new tutorial every week but there have not been any new since last autumn.
I have paid to get access and I have wrote to you to get answers to when there will be a new tutorial and I have wrote to you with ideas to new tutorials but I don't get any answers. look like a dead site to me. unfortunately it have accepted my money transfer.