Pencil Testing Mohanimation

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Rasheed

Post by Rasheed »

Toontoonz wrote:That´s why all newspaper and magazine articles have headlines - to tell you what the article is about you are about to read.
:D
Offtopic:- In my experience most headlines are not meant to inform the reader about what he is going to read, but rather as an appetizer to get the reader to read the article. I often read a few lines of the article, which gives a far better impression of the contents and reach than the title. And often this also applies to electronic articles, like forum and blog post.
Toontoonz

Post by Toontoonz »

Rasheed wrote: Offtopic:- In my experience most headlines are not meant to inform the reader about what he is going to read, but rather as an appetizer to get the reader to read the article.
Isn´t that exactly what a headline is - an appetizer of what is in the article so readers are informed what they are going to read?

Or are you thinking that instead of an article headline saying "Earthquake hits Iran" to inform the reader what is in the article, the headline should instead read "Sexy Girls Take Off Clothes- Read Article" or "You could win Millions if You Read Below"... :wink:
Nichod

Post by Nichod »

Not arguing, but I agree that a title to something isn't mean to describe, but instead to draw in an interested party. For instance a title of a recent book I purchased was titled Blood and Gold.
Does this mean that the book was about blood and gold? In fact it had very little to do with blood and gold.

Anyway, I like the animation a lot. And I see where you are going with it. Look forward to seeing more. I'm also somewhat interested in your workflow, and how you converted the sketch to the complex version. Was this animated via bones? And then you just applied the complex drawing to the already animated bones?

Brian
Sometimes in order to accomplish something you need to not sleep.
Toontoonz

Post by Toontoonz »

"Blood and Gold"....the Vampire Chronicle series of books with the vampire King and Queen?

Regarding titles of articles and movies - guess I worked too long writing headlines for magazine articles and advertisements, so have a different opinion.
Nichod

Post by Nichod »

Yep. Good book.
Sometimes in order to accomplish something you need to not sleep.