The Ultimate Warrior- Episode 6

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

spoooze!

The Ultimate Warrior- Episode 6

Post by spoooze! »

Here it is, the final episode of the first (and possibly last) season of my now not-so-new web-series: The Ultimate Warrior.

http://www.nranimation.com/ultimatewarrior.htm

We wrap Jhen's story up in this final episode as he finally faces off against the evil warrior: Mardoth

Where we are going with this series... I don't know. It's possible we may see a second season in the future but for now we are focusing on other things (such as finishing up the 3rd season of Average Joe!).

This series was really an experiment to test out these "short format" episodes (ie 2-3 minutes). I think, in that rite at least, the series is successful. We got 6 episodes produced in about 3 months. Not bad.

Enjoy!

P.S.
Comedy is more fun to animate!
TheChewanater

Post by TheChewanater »

It could have had more background music than just the drums. Otherwise, I like it.
ImageImage
Dyson6

Post by Dyson6 »

I don't think blood would come out like that(or maybe at all) from a broke leg. But anyways, I liked it. :D
spoooze!

Post by spoooze! »

Dyson6 wrote:I don't think blood would come out like that(or maybe at all) from a broke leg. But anyways, I liked it. :D
Well... depends on how you break it :P Mardoth is a pretty big guy... he snapped poor Jhen's leg bone clean in half with his big foot causing the bone to penetrate the skin and thus... seep blood :twisted:
dsaenz825

Post by dsaenz825 »

School has kept me busy lately, but I did manage to watch your episodes.
I enjoyed it, :D , now I wonder what your next project will be. :wink:
I love comments for they help me improve on my weaknesses.
aleXean

Post by aleXean »

I really enjoyed it, only request is make another season with enhanced backgrounds!!