need quickkeys for jumping between keyframes

Discuss ideas for new features with other users. To submit feature requests to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

nama_rupa

need quickkeys for jumping between keyframes

Post by nama_rupa »

i am new to moho so some of these might already exist.

- need quickkeys for jumping between keyframes

- need quickkeys for to jump from the start point and endpoint of the work area in the timeline.
heyvern

Post by heyvern »

This is a really needed feature. Would save a ton of effort.

I wonder if this could be done with LUA similar to the select parent layer script?

-vern
7feet

Post by 7feet »

The second would be easy, but I'm too tired to do it right now.

The first you could do with a button type tool, if you set a keyboard shortcut that would be cool. If you are not too particular about what type, but just a keyframe, forward or back, that's not so hard. If you are looking for some type of keyframe in particular, it would probably have to be a regular tool and need a popup like the one where you can choose what keys to display in the timeline to pick the type you are looking for. Also not very hard, but you'd need to check the current layer type and type a lot of code to search through all the appropriate keyframe types for that kinda layer. Just a little tedious, and I'm awful busy, but I could probably whip up a template and if somebody wants to dupe a bunch of lines in the script in pull all the appropriate keyframe designations from the script ref, I could probably do that.
heyvern

Post by heyvern »

No just simple.

Just a key or even a button to go to the next or previous key frame if there is one... doesn't matter what type since I could just keep clicking it until I get where I need to go.

actually... a button would be easier and be just as good. I like the buttons to go to the end and the beggining of the animation... uh... but they are in an inconvienant location.

-vern