ASP8 delete edge tool crash

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

arwenc

ASP8 delete edge tool crash

Post by arwenc »

Hi my programme keeps crashing when I'm using the delete edge tool. Seems to happen if I use it more than a couple of times in a row, anyone else had this? I use a wacom intuos 3.

(spec ASP8 pro - widows 7 64 bit - quad core CPU, 8gb ddr2 & geforce graphics 9800GT)
Distinct Sun

Post by Distinct Sun »

I haven't seen it myself on the Mac.. I am using a Intuos 3 as well.
are running the 8.0.1 update? Are your tablet drivers up to date?

I'd report it to Smith Micro Customer service it continues.
arwenc

Post by arwenc »

HI thanks for reply

I tried to install the 8.0.1 upodate but every time it says it can't start because lidsndfile-1.dll is missing. I have reinstalled ASP8 from scratch but this doesn't fix the problem with the update.

I'm in touch with tech support.
arwenc

Still got problems

Post by arwenc »

HI I have done a clean reinstall and update of ASP8 in diagnostic mode and so far the crash hasn't happened again with the delete edge tool but ever since the update I am having problems selecting workspace tools with my mouse. Clicking on them doesn't activate them, half the time I can't switch between the zoom magnify tool and the hand pan tool, the programme remains stuck on the previous tool.

I have a clean up to date system and have tried unistalling and reinstalling my Wacom Intuos 3 and its drivers but no joy.

The wacom works fine with everything else. Any one else found the tools sticking or that they have to click on and off of the tool icons several times to highlight and select them?

I did notice this problem occasionaly before the update when I was using the time line and had to click on and off of things several times before they would be selected, but this is now effecting the workspace tools and is much more constant and problematic.