ABOUT MOHO & AS - WHO ANSWERS OUR QUESTIONS

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

jahnocli

Post by jahnocli »

slowtiger wrote:While some people chew their nails about future program versions, others already work with what's there, and make money with it.
Well, it WAS just an attempt at humour, but...Thanks for that, slowtiger -- really insightful. Is it an analogy or something?
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
rylleman

Post by rylleman »

slowtiger wrote:While some people chew their nails about future program versions, others already work with what's there, and make money with it.
Yes, but when your pen gets blunt you sharpen it or else you can't work with it much longer.
Genete

Post by Genete »

IMHO, a little of supoprt to this forum from e-frontier would be a good thing.
The worst thing is that Fahim emailed some of us telling that there were two people who would replace him on customer support but by now, they have not stoped here to simply say "hello, mail us if you need help".

It is a pity. :(

-G
heyvern

Post by heyvern »

There have been a few posts from one of those "new people" after Fahim left. Mostly about new content available.

Let's hope they will say something soon. Just keep in mind some bigger software companies have very specific policies about what is said to customers about new features and updates.

Some companies have a rule not to say anything until there is actually something to say. For instance many of you are upset that the update "promised" at any moment has not appeared. If no one had said anything about a new version or when it was due then you wouldn't be as upset or annoyed... you might still be annoyed or disappointed but as long as a "deadline" was not "missed" there would be less to complain about.

Most of the software companies I have this "type" of relationship with absolutely positively REFUSE to ever ever ever say anything about new features or when an update or version is "going to be" released until it is ready to be released or someone in charge of that sort of thing tells them it can be announced.

I would hope that someone is reading these posts now that there is no AS forum at efrontier.

That is true right? Didn't there use to be a separate AS forum at efrontier that is gone now or Is it still there but I can't find it?

-vern
KenW

Post by KenW »

I would hope that someone is reading these posts now that there is no AS forum at efrontier.

That is true right? Didn't there use to be a separate AS forum at efrontier that is gone now or Is it still there but I can't find it?

-vern[/quote]

efrontier forum is at: http://www.contentparadise.com/forums/f ... y.php?f=50
heyvern

Post by heyvern »

I see.

There is no link to this forum on the efrontier site. What exactly is the relationship between content paradise and efrontier?

It seems if they have a forum for AS the link would be on the product page on the efrontier site.

-vern
KenW

Post by KenW »

Vern

This link is found on e-frontier's homepage under community/user forums.
heyvern

Post by heyvern »

Yikes!

That is very poorly designed navigation.

The Community tab has sub category links when you roll over it, but if you click the tab itself it shows a page with different links. If you have sub categories under a tab it should show the same links as clicking on the tab itself. And there is no link to THIS forum from that section.

Then if you go to the product page the forum link brings you here. You don't even know there is another AS forum on the product page.

This makes no sense to me at all. What a total confusing mess if you ask me.

-vern