Its blurry!

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Kyuubified Hokage

Its blurry!

Post by Kyuubified Hokage »

Ok.So I finishied a project of mine and I exported to ".avi".Problem was that when I played it the screen was kinda small and when I turned it to full screen it got blurry (duh) :x .How can I fix this?Can I make the blue rectangle bigger or something and if I can then how?Please help me.It really bugs me when it blurry like that.
heyvern

Post by heyvern »

You project resolution is too small.

Check the project settings dimensions and increase the size. It is probably set to the default of 320 x 240. When you out put to AVI at that size and then try to watch it "full screen" then of course it gets "blurry".

Is the "blue rectangle" you speak of the edges of the out put area?

That just indicates the areas of the project that will actually be seen in the exported animation. The size of that blue rectangle is determined by the project settings dimensions.

Even if you do increase the size of the output it still may get "blurry" when viewed at full screen depending on the resolution or size of the monitor. If you have some huge gigantic monitor with an enormous pixel resolution the video may still appear "blurry" at full screen because it is being displayed larger than the actual pixel dimensions of the animation.

-vern
Kyuubified Hokage

Post by Kyuubified Hokage »

Thanks.It worked :) .