Problems I Am Having!

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

stoogefreaky

Problems I Am Having!

Post by stoogefreaky »

stoogefreaky wrote:
Next Problem:
As I'm reading the Anime Studio User's Manual, it asks me to open some tutorial projects. It seems that I don't have any of these unfinished projects it's asking. Is it because I don't have the pro version?
myles wrote:If you're on Windows, you'll probably find them at
C:\Program Files\e frontier\Anime Studio\Tutorials

Regards, Myles.

I don't have them. I didn't even had some of the characters the Anime Studio User's Manual was asking as will, like "Frank". Why?
Patmals

Post by Patmals »

Have you tried reinstalling the software? maybe redownload it from content paradise?
Genete

Post by Genete »

The files are there no matter if you are in windows mac or linux, PRO or standard versions.
The issue is that for mac (your case) there is a problem with file location when the File Open dialogue is created. The files are there the problem is that you have to search it under Anime Studio installation folder (that seems not to be the default folder what is shown when the dialogue is popped up.

I don't use mac so cannot have more help. I'm sure this have been commented in the forum any time. Search it.
-G