Video Training: How to Make a Head Turn with Actions PART 3

Have you come up with a good Moho trick? Need help solving an animation problem? Come on in.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

spangel3

Great man!

Post by spangel3 »

Great man! everything went well for me. I did have a few hickups along the way but was able to sort them out! Allot of help! well apreaciated.

here is my finished one. I put a blink in mine aswell which you didn't cover but that was just common sence after all of your deep explanations on things, I'm looking forward to seeing some more of your tutorials soon. Thanks again man!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfjET3JbIQw
spangel3

Great man!

Post by spangel3 »

Great man! everything went well for me. I did have a few hickups along the way but was able to sort them out! Allot of help! well apreaciated.

here is my finished one. I put a blink in mine aswell which you didn't cover but that was just common sence after all of your deep explanations on things, I'm looking forward to seeing some more of your tutorials soon. Thanks again man :D

mine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfjET3JbIQw
DarthFurby

Post by DarthFurby »

Hey thanks for watching the video! You did an amazing job constructing the vector artwork from those 2 sloppy blueprint sketches, and even added the eyeblinks! Looks great.

When I first started out with AS Pro(back then it was called Moho), I was both ecstatic to have found such an amazing program but also frustrated by the lack of tutorials. I read the manual, how come I'm not an expert? People would post these amazing animations and I'd think "How the hell did they DO that??" Everyone seemed like an expert and I just didn't understand anything beyond the basics. There was no "orientation" video for newbies.

So one of my goals for these videos was to give people a chance to catch up with the rest of us. I'm really glad that you were able to understand everything, and there's no need for thanks: if you watched the full 6 1/2 hours then you are a sick sick man, but I'm grateful all the same.
anique

Post by anique »

I'm new to anime studio and this proved to be a lot of help. Thanx
Rosie M Banks

Post by Rosie M Banks »

Wow, DarthFurby, thank you so much for your tutorials. I've learned a lot. Among many other excellent points I gleaned these two important things: Check obsessively that you haven't popped into the mainline when creating actions, and behold the simple glory of VECTOR PUTTY. :D
Well, I better get to work climbing this thing or we won't have any picture. -- D. Duck