Your movie needs a logo

Whatever...

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

human

Your movie needs a logo

Post by human »

Q: So let's say you need a break from creating model sheets, futzing around with animation, rotoscoping marginal-quality video, researching content, researching photo reference, researching character style, drawing backgrounds, auditioning production music... (I could go on and on and on this vein but I'm spare you)...

...so if you're tired of all that and you need a break, what do you do?

A: You put on yet another hat--production designer--and you design a logo for your project!

What do you think?

Yeah, I know this is more ornate than the usual movie logo, and it's not instantly legible...

Do you feel that it sets the period mood enough to answer those drawbacks?

In any event, just remember that your movie needs a logo, too. If you can develop the right one, it will not only inspire your audience, but it will inspire you, too...

Constructive criticism invited...

PS... Let's dream of a day in which AS Pro is both powerful enough, reliable enough, and easy-to-use-enough that we don't have to leave it in order to do this kind of work....
Mikdog

Post by Mikdog »

Very very nice ;)

Although, I quite like Anime Studio without all the extra stuff and frills. Its what makes it dear to me - the radness of it. Of course, there's one or two extra things I'd like to see added that I've put up in the feature requests thread, but I suppose nobody would complain if you managed to make something like your logo in AS...in fact, it's entirely possible. You just need to plan ahead. There's no reason why that logo couldn't have been made in AS. No reason at all.
cribble

Post by cribble »

Wow. That looks pretty sweet. I think legibility might be problem, but i guess the big bold text will be fine... not so sure about the thing underneath (says walt something). But yeah, i like. Colour scheme looks good aswell may i say.
--Scott
cribble.net
p6r

Post by p6r »

Very good idea !!!

6R