Animation test - removed by me...

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

funksmaname

Animation test - removed by me...

Post by funksmaname »

Hey!
-----------------
edit:

I had a moral twitch cos the character is something i'm developing for a client... i should hopefully be able to be more open shortly, but for now I felt i had to remove it.

-----------------

Thanks to Ramon for his 'lipsync with actions' script, saved my bacon - and thanks to Heyvern and Genete for their ongoing support in everything AS.

edit: i forgot to mention Fazek for his amazingtools - i use them now instead of their original counterparts :) thanks Fazek
Last edited by funksmaname on Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
patrick

Post by patrick »

Brilliantly done, I like it a lot.
human

Post by human »

Wow.
Genete

Post by Genete »

Very professional character look!
I love that style!!
:twisted:

:wink:
-G
Phatthumb

cool toon

Post by Phatthumb »

That was pretty cool. I love the style and the lip sync was perfect. I was really funny. I love the I movement with the close up
Phatthumb
Horganovski

Post by Horganovski »

Very nice character design..you must use a lot of layers!..

Great work..
funksmaname

Post by funksmaname »

Thanks everyone,
Actually the head only uses 3 layers - the features, the face shape and the beard/hair. The only reason its on 3 is so i can mask the beard/hair to the shape of the head... although i'm going to experiment with trying to get it down to one layer - the only thing that frustrates me is not being able to control the curve of 'crossroad' points.

Still i think the masking method works ok, it just means i have to change 3 different layers to create mouth shapes, but once they are created as actions its not so much hassle.

I've been inspired by vern to work on a hand (another thread) so i may add some hands when i get that down. :)