Reset line width?

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Genete

Reset line width?

Post by Genete »

I have discovered by my self the same bug showed here.

viewtopic.php?t=3014

To obtain strange behaviors of the line width interpolation values just do the following:

Create a shape.
Go to frame 30 (or similar)
Using the line width tool increase its default value to 20 for example.
Then go to frame 0 apply the "Reset Line width" And it will restore its original width at frame 0. But if you go to graph mode its current value is -1 and the value at frame 30 is 0.08 .... what????? Why it doesn't reflect the current width in the custom numeric input? what means those values?

Also when you create an automatic shape (a circle for example) there are created a keyframe at frame 0 for line width for each point of the shape (selected point).
But if you modify the line width at other frame bigger than 0 the keyframe at that frame disappear for the modified point. :shock:

-G

Line width need improvement.
Genete

Post by Genete »

I think I have a clue to know the reason for this odd behavior.
This channel (line witdth) don't have an AnimVal object associated. For example point position have a 2D vector AnimValue associated that stores the x/y positions of the points through the timeline. The line witdh only have two functions store and read the line witdh and no AnimVal associated exists. Maybe that's the reason the "keynone" custom script don't work for this channel.
-G