Exporting problems

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

chumamania

Exporting problems

Post by chumamania »

When I export this one file it doesnt show the grass I drew. When I export my other file red lines appear all over the place, like blood spots. And with another file when I hit export it quits on me. Any suggestions? Thanks
heyvern

Post by heyvern »

Not enough info.

"when I hit export it quits on me"...

... I wouldn't normally even respond to that kind of problem but I am in a bad mood today and need to rant. ;)

Need to see some examples of the problems or the files that are having problems.

"doesn't show the grass I drew" isn't very informative...
Is it an image layer? A vector layer? Particles?
Is it Paspalum Notatum or Cannabis Sativa? ;)

Include a screen grab with some more information... or the actual file. If you can post the actual file the problem can be figured out in a fraction of the time. (There are tons of free sites on the internet to post images and files).

Thanks for listening. Normally I'm a very helpful guy. Like I said I'm in a bad mood....

... still need more info to help you though.

(Technically this is not a "bug". A bug should be a repeatable event that can be specifically described and verified by more than one person following specific steps or actions. You could post a problem like this in the general discussion asking for help. If the resulting discussion results in the location of a bug then it should be documented here with a description and example file/s.)

-vern