Help

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Help

Post by Víctor Paredes »

youtube
.anme file (right click, save as)
toonertime

wonderful animation

Post by toonertime »

loved your rhinos!
Genete

Post by Genete »

Beatle-Rhinos!!!!

Hahahahaha! Made me laugh!!!!! I love it!!!!

Good work selgin!!!!
p6r

Post by p6r »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Very simple and very funny... All what I like !!!

6R
Genete

Post by Genete »

p6r wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:
Very simple and very funny... All what I like !!!

6R
Not so simple! Have a look to the anme file and you will see what smart use of bones have. And also have a look to the actions window. He used an action based lip sync. It is very intelligent!!! :lol: And a lot of funny!!!!!
toonertime

rhino file

Post by toonertime »

i tried to download your rhino anime file
but it was corrupted, apparently
Gnaws

Post by Gnaws »

HAHA! Brilliant Selgin. Excellent characters. LOVE the big teeth!

I'm always interested in how long it takes to put a piece together. How long for this one?

I tried to download too. "The archive is either in unknown format or damaged." :(
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Re: rhino file

Post by Víctor Paredes »

toonertime wrote:i tried to download your rhino anime file
but it was corrupted, apparently
Gnaws wrote:I tried to download too. "The archive is either in unknown format or damaged." Sad
oh no! i'm infected with genete's curse!
... :D
sorry, i haven't my own hosting yet, try with this links, i hope to re link them soon:

http://tazatriste.cl/cosas_subidas/28/jelp2.wav
http://tazatriste.cl/cosas_subidas/28/rinoceritis.anme
(right click, save as)
Gnaws wrote:I'm always interested in how long it takes to put a piece together. How long for this one?
all the work, including lipsynch take me around four or five hours. i drew this rhino in a whiteboard and my girlfriend put him the teeth, i saw it and i say Wow, he really must sing!.
thanks for the kind comments. this is a complex construction of the character, but i'm sure it could be simplified.

i agree with p6r, it's simple animation (which is what i wanted), people haven't to see all the bones in a animation, they only could believe or not that actually the rhinos are singing.
...but i'm not showing this here to normal people. that's why i tried to upload the .anme files, i have learned so much looking other anme files. i always hope that maybe someone else could be inspired by something as two bigteeth rhinos.

to work with bones for the mouths is so easy and works so fine, i love it. to make the lipsynch, as genete said, i created an action for each phoneme. i made the lipsynch using papagayo and imported it in the file with ramónlópez's lipsynch with actions script.
Gnaws

Post by Gnaws »

i made the lipsynch using papagayo and imported it in the file with ramónlópez's lipsynch with actions script.
I'm getting ready to do a longer piece with alot of lipsynching so this part stood out.

What is it about this script that makes it easier than the usual import Papagayo .DAT file? Is there a thread where Ramón describes this? Does it matter where it goes in the Script folder?

Sorry, not trying to hijack this thread away from the topic of your wonderful Rhinos!!!
Genete

Post by Genete »

The first link of the anme file was OK. For some reason the "right clikc and save as" saved me a html file instead of the zip file. Just copied the link in the firefox address input and it asked me to save or open the anme file.
selgin wrote:oh no! i'm infected with genete's curse!
... :D
:lol: Maybe so many bones infected the anme file... :wink:

... When I was younger, so more younger than todaaay .....
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

Gnaws wrote:What is it about this script that makes it easier than the usual import Papagayo .DAT file? Is there a thread where Ramón describes this? Does it matter where it goes in the Script folder?

Sorry, not trying to hijack this thread away from the topic of your wonderful Rhinos!!!
:) don't worry. here is the ramón's thread. this script uses actions instead switch for lipsynch, that's all. you create each phoneme in the action window (i made them using just bones keyframes, something that couldn't be made in the switch way). the papagayo info is inserted as an action reference. if in some place you want modify the mouth, you can do it without having to create or modify any layer. just bone movements.

if i want, for example, that rhinos end the song without a smile (could be a serious or sad face instead), just move the bones in the frame i want. i don't need to have a "sad" layer.

if i want that the rhino be singing sadly, i just modify his actions phonemes to change his mouth arch (moving one or two bones on each one) and all the song will be sadly sung.
p6r

Post by p6r »

@ Genete :
With "simple" I meant the drawing : any strokes for a big result !!!
Not the whole animation which requires good knowledges in the use of AS !

@ Selgin :
Yes... another time : This forum is fantastic !

We learn so much from all of you !!! Thanks a lot...

6R
Genete

Post by Genete »

Ok, you have used Ramon's actions to lipsinch script, but how does it work with two voices in the same audio? The grey rhino sings only when they say "HELP!" ... How did you do it?. Also it is a little delayed from the blue one... Mmmm...Is there other trick over there :shock: ?

Thanks for share selgin!!! :D
Genete
ulrik

Post by ulrik »

Great Selgin, I love them singing, they are reall funny. :D
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

Genete wrote:Ok, you have used Ramon's actions to lipsinch script, but how does it work with two voices in the same audio? The grey rhino sings only when they say "HELP!" ... How did you do it?. Also it is a little delayed from the blue one... Mmmm...Is there other trick over there :shock: ?
that's simple, there are two dat files (two voices in papagayo mod), one for the blue rhino, which sing all the song, and another for the gray , which only say Help. when you import each dat file, must be selected the character you want.