Fill color problem

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

jovulichus

Fill color problem

Post by jovulichus »

Hello everyone I'm new working with the Anime Studio Pro 5. I followed the tutorials to learn the basic things and everything was ok. I was tracing some cartoon images an arm to be exact. When i finished the form with the freehand tool, i went to activate Paint Bucket tool to fill the form with color, i clicked inside the form but it didnt fill the form with color. All the points of the form were active but still, no color. I did other shapes and the bucket worked. Sometimes works, sometimes dont. Is there something that i need to set up to make it work propertly or it might be that the program is faulty??
Genete

Post by Genete »

I guess that you have not closed the shape completely. Look carefully to all the points and you will discover that there is a non connected line anywhere.
If not then please post an example file.
Regards
Genete
jovulichus

Post by jovulichus »

I closed the programs and i opened again. I opened the prev. work and the arm was fill with color. Thx for replying i keep your info in mind if it happens again