flash exporting trouble

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

untipofeliz

flash exporting trouble

Post by untipofeliz »

Hi there everyone, first time posting at this forum! I´ve been using this awesome software for a time and I hadn´t ever had this problem before.
When I try to export my animation, which has animated noisy outlines and fills, I obtain a file which plays correctly but without this animated noise effect. Yes, when I export, variable line widths is checked. May this be related to the use of some bitmap graphics on the animation?
Hope it happened to somebody else so I can get a reply to this.
Thanks in advance :lol:
In order that they didn´t know that It was impossible, they did it.
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

(hola un tipo feliz, bienvenido a este foro tan re bonito. es bueno que cada día aparezcan más hispanoparlantes)

from Anime Studio User's Manual, Reference, Flash tips:
What Can be Exported

Most common objects in Anime Studio can be exported to Flash. These include:

* vector layers
* fills/outlines/colors
* transparency
* gradients
* variable-width lines (try to use these sparingly - see below)
* bone warping of vector layers
* image layers (PNG and JPEG only, and only if they are not warped by a bone layer)
* particle layers (careful - a complex particle effect can easily overwhelm Flash)
* a soundtrack can be exported if it's in MP3 format, and at either 44100kHz, 22050kHz, or 11025kHz sample rate

What Can't be Exported

On the other hand, some things in Anime Studio are just not compatible with Flash, and cannot be exported to a SWF file. The following list covers the most important of these objects and effects.

* brushes
* fill and line effects (except gradients)
* layer effects (shadows, shading, layer blur, motion blur, etc.)
* image warping or 3D movements in image layers
* image layers that use progressive JPEG images (Flash can't handle progressive JPEG images)
* layer masking
* 3D layers
untipofeliz

Post by untipofeliz »

(Muchas gracias por tu bienvenida, Selgin, en efecto vivo en España aunque soy del mundo, que curioso que mi primera respuesta venga de alguien hispanoparlante también)

Thank you very much, I didn´t remember that there was some trouble involved with those effects. I´ll try deactivating the animated fills to see if it works at least with the outline. I´m creating a series of microanimations of 3-4 secs which feature cartoon eyes being squished by the finger of an executive, or a giant spoon which takes a piece of our planet and uses it to feed a bizarre mouth that is flying through the universe. This is all for my website, Un cuadrado diario.

thank you again, i´m going to try what you said.
Bye bye!
In order that they didn´t know that It was impossible, they did it.