My first animation: "15, the movie" *FINISHED*

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Genete

Post by Genete »

tayete wrote:
Genete wrote:Congratulations for your first animation tayete.
(I haved to rewing to see what made him fall deon was a garlic. A small change in camera zoom combined with slow motion animation could have made it perfect.)
Forget the errors that you comment. The animation is funny!!!! You can correct them in the next story.

Best
Genete
Thanks Genete. In fact it is not garlic but a snail. This @#¬|¿¿¡¡ compression doesn't allow the viewer to notice it (well, in fact my brother did). I guess your idea is best, furthermore, it adds some variety.
oooppppssss :oops:
I wanted to say snail. I always confuse those two words to say each other... aaaarrggghhh :wink:
alongz

nice work

Post by alongz »

nice work you got there tayete really love the character development and the storyline..keep it up.. :D
i like an animation..
ulrik

Post by ulrik »

Well done tayete, well planned and a great looking character. I love it when he gets the ball, his facial expression... :D
I had to watch it a couple of times before I understood that a snail made him fail, to me it's a bit unclear, maybe you should have made a close up only at the snail approaching and then switching back to the running character?
Good work, keep them coming!
DarthFurby

Post by DarthFurby »

The character designs are fantastic but the animation is very rough. I think it would help you more if you focused on small animation tests before attempting a short. Just practice the basics.

About a year and a half ago I was frustrated with animation because I could never cross the boundary from illustrator to animator, but the big EUREKA moment for me was when I finally figured out how to do Ease In and Ease Out. After that a whole new world opened up and I never feared animation again.
FrozenDelight

Post by FrozenDelight »

Good stuff.