Erase key frames.......

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Runus68

Erase key frames.......

Post by Runus68 »

Hi i'm using anime, and i really need to erase key frames... is any way to do it . The problem is when you have more de one layer and you need to erase al de key frames in a concret key frame or in concret number of key frames, cose is really exausting to erase key frame layer by layer......

Any one can help me ...thankssssss
Touched

Post by Touched »

That's a good question. I know there's a tool available to ADD a keyframe to all channels, but I don't think the opposite is available. Let me see if I can hack the add one to accomplish that.
Genete

Post by Genete »

You can select the keyframes just dragging the mouse and then pressing "Delete" button in timeline window. With this method you can erase from just one keyframe for the selected item up to all the keyframes of all channels for several frames.
Also you can erase completely a channel of a layer. Make left click on the channel symbol (all the keyframes will turn to red) then press "Delete"button.
For different layers at the same time I think there is no tool to do that. Perhaps a menu script can do it.

Regards
Genete
Touched

Post by Touched »

Okay, it looks like this works. I hope I correctly interpreted what you wanted. This script deletes any keyframes from the current position on the timeline, on ALL layers and sublayers. Beware, separate group or bone layers are not protected from this.

I've posted the tool here, in the scripting forum.
http://www.lostmarble.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=37679
Runus68

Post by Runus68 »

OOOOOOOOO great great REally thanks, just yesterday my pal was 1 hour for a job that today we can do in a flashh jejej thanks, wen thya to many layers the tool is a little bit slow but ....
any way that tool the one for insert a frame will be great too

thanks again....
Touched

Post by Touched »

This is the location of js_keyAll.lua the "key all" tool, and js_keySkeleton.lua the "key skeleton" tool (which you use if you only want keyframes in the bone layers.)

http://animatic.no-ip.com/pub/dev/moho/

They're not zipped, so just be sure to download both the .lua and the .png files for each tool (if you want both of them). Keep in mind the "step mode" is enabled by default, but I prefer to disable that, to make my keys use the document default interpolation (smooth, in my case).

Glad my hack was useful to you. It was based on these scripts.