Exporting swf from Anime...

Wondering how to accomplish a certain animation task? Ask here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

magadeya

Exporting swf from Anime...

Post by magadeya »

Hello, I'm exporting my animation to swf, but there's some pictures don't appear... I import them in png... and my animation is about them... but they don't appear in swf... and in .mov and .avi they appear... somebody knows why?...

I'll appreciate your answer... thank you... :)
D'ya
Rasheed

Post by Rasheed »

Read in the AS manual (in the menu Help -> Help...), Reference -> Flash tips, and you probably find your answer there.
magadeya

Post by magadeya »

thank you... I think my problem is that I'm using png's and I have to use vector pictures...

Thank you very much!
D'ya
Rasheed

Post by Rasheed »

Well, you can always convert a movie file into a Shockwave Flash (.swf) or Flash Video (.flv) file. The other solution is to trace your Portable Network Graphics (.png) files in AS using a vector layer.
cribble

Post by cribble »

PNGs are a mistake to animate with, unless you're aiming to export to video.

It will not export to flash properly. Try converting the files to JPEG and redoing it (Even then, JPG files are still abit odd upon exporting). Otherwise, i suggest, in future, you use vector as it is the most safest option for exporting as it will export is some way or another (even if it means it boosts the file size loads - it will export).

Vector all the way for SWF...
--Scott
cribble.net
Touched

Post by Touched »

And even JPEGs won't export if you distort or warp them with bones. If you've already done the animation and don't want to redo it, I'd definitely import the *video* into Flash, or use a program like Super or WinFF to convert your exported video directly to SWF or FLV.
cribble

Post by cribble »

You can always export a sequence of images. Like you could export a PNG of the character layer. And just redo the background in flash (unless there's aload of camera pans that might be hard to keep up with).
--Scott
cribble.net