what to do with the startup file...

Have you come up with a good Moho trick? Need help solving an animation problem? Come on in.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

what to do with the startup file...

Post by Víctor Paredes »

this is not a great tip, and i'm sure that somebody should mentioned it before, but well.

if you don't want the startup, just erase the startup folder. if you have respect for all the people which work in the sample files :wink:, just rename the folder. my folder is now called "startupg". g is just the first letter i found, but you have almost infinite possibilities!
let's try!.
Genete

Post by Genete »

Hola selgin.
¿Que es el startup? Supongo que es la ventanita que sale al inicio diciendo que se carga el programa, no?. Yo en linux no veo nada de eso.
Taluego

----
¿What is startup?.Guess is the small window poped up at the begining until program is loaded, isn't it?. In linux I cannot se that stuff.
Bye
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

por lo que he visto, tú usas el Moho y no el Anime Studio. Así que el tip importa menos aún. lo que pasa es que en AS viene un archivo que se carga automáticamente cada vez que lo abres, es un personaje esquelitizado y medio japonizado también.
está bien para empezar, pero tenerlo cada vez que abres el programa deja de ser divertido.

eso.