HILLBILLY CARTOON using MOHO and ULEAD software

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

HOYBOYS

HILLBILLY CARTOON using MOHO and ULEAD software

Post by HOYBOYS »

A Hillbilly Father gives some Strange Advice to his son in DON'T SWAT A FLY. Click on below
http://www.hoyboys.net/DONTSWATAFLY.htm ... _77x58.jpg[/img]
Last edited by HOYBOYS on Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
HAVE A LAUGH ON US! at www.hoyboys.net
alano

Post by alano »

:lol: Very funny. Great song. Fun characters. I really liked your direction, but I would like to see the character animation boosted another notch or two.

Make more soon,

Alan
Get some "Good Advice" at www.decksawash.net
HOYBOYS

Post by HOYBOYS »

Thanks Alan...for taking the time to leave a message...Glad you had a few laughs...And yes I agree the Animation needs some boosting...Still struggling with the MOHO BONES stuff....but I'm learning from looking at some of the Great Animation that members show in this Forum....Thanks for the review and All the Best..............JOHN HOY.
spoooze!

Post by spoooze! »

ARRGH! I hate Windows Media Player with a passion!! It kept "buffering" ever 2 seconds and I couldn't watch the whole way through.

Any way you could make a Quicktime version or upload it to YouTube?

James 8)
HOYBOYS

Post by HOYBOYS »

Hi JAMES...sorry you had a problem with watching the video...all the different formats are a real pain....the big problem I have is with QUICK TIME...I use WINDOWS MILLENIUM edition and QUICK TIME won't work with it....between different FORMATS and different COMPRESSION systems can make Animating Cartoon Videos a real problem....What I would really like to do is format everything to FLASH...but all the CONVERSION FLASH programs CRASH on me. If anyone has any suggestions I would REALLY APPRECIATE it....Thanks for your comments JAMES....and Keep up YOUR GOOD WORK.................JOHN HOY.
j0llyr0ger

Post by j0llyr0ger »

Check this out- it may have something for both of you:

http://www.videolan.org/
HOYBOYS

Post by HOYBOYS »

Thanks JOLLYROGER...that program looks very good.........JOHN HOY
gochris

Post by gochris »

Good job Hoyboys!

I know it's a lot of work, but I agree with the other poster who says that he'd like to see more character animation in the piece. I mean a few extra change of facial expressions here and there would take this piece from "really good" to "hey, you gotta see this."

Loved the art work, the textures, and the explosion. The song was great, and the jokes just kept coming! I also liked the shadow matte across the top and bottom of the screen.

Good job - I laughed... and God, I needed it today.

Gochris
HOYBOYS

Post by HOYBOYS »

Hey GOCHRIS....Glad you had a laugh and thanks for your comments...It's always nice when someone takes the time to leave us a message and we Appreciate that!.....All the Best.................................JOHN HOY.
Freakish Kid

Post by Freakish Kid »

Thats great!

Very funny, lots of jokes and the song's good too!

We use quick time pro to compress our material. The h264 compressor is truley stunning. You can achieve perfect results at very low file sizes.

Keep up the good work.
HOYBOYS

Post by HOYBOYS »

Thanks GreyKid for your advice!...It seems we're always playing catch up with this Animation stuff but thanks for your input. I checked out your animation and it's FANTASIC!!!...hopefully one day we'll get there....Thanks again and All the Best to HUNGARY from CANADA and the HOYBOYS!