I wonder when Moho is going to release new update.

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Panha

I wonder when Moho is going to release new update.

Post by Panha »

I am really curious about when Moho is going to release new update with bug fixes, and what's new in the upcoming update.
rayamc

Re: I wonder when Moho is going to release new update.

Post by rayamc »

yes, current version is very buggy. Specially when it comes to displaying effects. Also motion blurs tends to stay on even after being turned on.

I've been using Moho for about 6 years and this seems to be the version that has the most display glitches. Specially the shading tool that didn't work at all when 14 was released and now STILL can't use threshold in the editor.

I contact support but they don't seem that helpful
Greenlaw

Re: I wonder when Moho is going to release new update.

Post by Greenlaw »

I don't know when the next update will arrive, but I'm confident Lost Marble is hard at work addressing matters. If any issue is preventing you from using Moho effectively, be sure to let them know and be very specific about it: list the version, your hardware and OS, provide detailed steps for reproducing the problem, and provide content that clearly demonstrates the problem.

In my experience using Moho (about 12 years), the first releases of each new version can be a little buggy, but the Lost Marble team has a strong history of releasing bug fixes in a timely fashion. Each Moho version seems to get solid by its x.5 update, and hopefully, we'll get there sooner with 14.x.

For what it's worth, I've been using Moho 14.1 successfully in TV animation production. I have run into some bugs, but so far, nothing that can't be handled with a few workarounds and content optimizations. I can't wait for the next update, but for now, 14.1 has been very usable for me.