Two kittens who lost their mothers

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

sang820

Two kittens who lost their mothers

Post by sang820 »

------------------------------------------------------------
:shock: My wife made a cat model, and I made an animation :shock:
I have been tormented by cheap projects for the past six months, but it's better than not having a job. Everyone is working hard to make life better=3
NanotechBeasts

Re: Two kittens who lost their mothers

Post by NanotechBeasts »

I was looking for another post and couldn't believe I never commented on this one. I remember it although your original video is no longer there.

Your work is amazing! I took a look at your youtube channel and it is even more epic! I love the emotion and cuteness of your characters!
sang820

Post by sang820 »

NanotechBeasts wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:17 pm I was looking for another post and couldn't believe I never commented on this one. I remember it although your original video is no longer there.

Your work is amazing! I took a look at your youtube channel and it is even more epic! I love the emotion and cuteness of your characters!
:shock: Thank you for liking my animation. If there are any new works, I will post them on YouTube =)
NanotechBeasts

Post by NanotechBeasts »

I subscribe to your channel. There is lots to love there and learned from.

The clothing is designer level, the way the colors are are amazing its like a rainbow lights up every scene in a natural artistic way, and the emotions on the character's faces! It's great work. It leaves a lot to be desired in my own animation growth. I never realized someone could make things look this good, but you did.

I look forward to seeing what you do in the future! : )