SS - Select Keys

Moho allows users to write new tools and plugins. Discuss scripting ideas and problems here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

SimplSam

SS - Select Keys

Post by SimplSam »

One-click (or key) selection of all animation keyframes in the full-length of the timeline, for objects (Bones, Points, Shapes ...) that are currently selected on the canvas, and have keyframes present in the timeline (timeline visible).

Features:
  • Works with all selectable animatable object properties i.e. selected Bones, Points, Shapes etc.
  • You can have multiple selected layer timelines (layers visible in timeline)
  • Supports split transformation dimensions
  • Can select multiple object & property key types simultaneously (i.e. Bone transforms and Shape style/effects)
Version:
  • version: 01.00 #521208 MH12+
  • release: 1.00
  • by Sam Cogheil (SimplSam)
Download:
How do I get set up ?
  • To install:
    • Use the Moho ‘Scripts’ > ‘Install Script …’ menu (after you Download for Install Script, and extract the zip files)
    – or –
    • Save the ‘ss_select_keys.lua’ and ‘ss_select_keys.png’ files to your computer into your <custom>/scripts/tool folder
    • Reload Moho scripts (or Restart Moho)
Special Thanks to:
Moho 14.1 » Win 11 Pro 64GB » NVIDIA GTX 1080ti 11GB
Moho 14.1 » Mac mini 2012 8GB » macOS 10.15 Catalina
Tube: SimplSam

Sam
Daxel

Re: SS - Select Keys

Post by Daxel »

Thanks for sharing! I imagine this will be very handy to delete or move those specific keyframes, right? What is the most common use case you have in mind?
SimplSam

Re: SS - Select Keys

Post by SimplSam »

All of the above. I wrote it in response to a user request on Discord. But for me - it would be moving the keyframes or even changing the interpolation settings etc.
Moho 14.1 » Win 11 Pro 64GB » NVIDIA GTX 1080ti 11GB
Moho 14.1 » Mac mini 2012 8GB » macOS 10.15 Catalina
Tube: SimplSam

Sam