Have you come up with a good Moho trick? Need help solving an animation problem? Come on in.
Moderators: Fahim, Distinct Sun, Víctor Paredes, erey, Belgarath, slowtiger
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:45 pm
I prefer to use shortcut keys, so I created a reference .pdf quide that breaks down all the Moho tools/buttons and shows their picture and their corresponding shortcut key. I thought all you Moho enthusiasts would enjoy this.
Anxiety is the handmaiden of creativity.
- Chuck Jones
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:53 pm
- Location: orbiting the hairball
Spiffy. Thanks Green Walls!
I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
- Mark Twain
- Posts: 3371
- Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2004 2:13 pm
- Location: UK
Thanks for that!
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
- Posts: 108
- Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:54 pm
- Location: Walnut Creek, CA, USA
Thanks for sharing this with the community! Appreciate it muchly, Green Walls!
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 8:05 am
- Posts: 206
- Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 9:31 pm
- Location: atlanta, ga, usa
Love the way your PDF shows the icons for the tools -- it really helps! Thanks!
MacBook Pro 17", 2.16Ghz, 2GB RAM, 5400rpm 120GB HD
ASP 5.5 updated August 2007