Color Points Tool in Moho 14

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Ronbo

Color Points Tool in Moho 14

Post by Ronbo »

After selecting a point on a simple shape using the Color Points tool, I click on the color swatch in the top menu and the fill color immediately turns black. Attempting to change the color has no effect. The entire fill just stays black. It does however render properly, showing the original fill color and the color points color.

After experiencing this, I went back to 13.5 and tried the same thing with no problem. The Color Points tool works normally.
Njord

Re: Color Points Tool in Moho 14

Post by Njord »

I have exactly the same problem: black but renders ok, works ok in 13.5. I am wondering if it's because I'm using an older iMac which won't accept latest OS and has lower grade GPU.
Ronbo

Post by Ronbo »

I contacted support and was informed that this is a known issue and it has been reported to the development team.
Njord

Post by Njord »

Now - I can be a bit slow getting to things - I find Vitruvian bones (Moho 14) also does not work on this iMac. It works in 13.5 - made a test file in 13.5, saved it, opened in 14 and it works, but still can't create the same file in 14!
Njord

Post by Njord »

Okay, nearly 3 months have gone by and point color still not fixed? In 13.5 it works fine. And I found that a file, created in 13.5 with a shape employing point color, opened with 14, one can select another point an employ point color without the shape fill turning to black. But, unlike 13.5, the effect doesn't show on the canvas yet does in Preview.