transform rig not working with moho 14

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Tunde

transform rig not working with moho 14

Post by Tunde »

hello animators, each time i try to use transform rig script in moho 14, it creates a new layer called temp layer. this temp layer doesnt have bones. and its always outside the bone rig i want it to be in. please somebody should help me.
Daxel

Re: transform rig not working with moho 14

Post by Daxel »

That's because you are using an old version. Download the latest version and you will be fine: https://mohoscripts.com/script/mr_transform_rig_tool
Greenlaw

Post by Greenlaw »

FYI, for anyone switching from Moho 13.5.5 to 14, don't set Moho 14 to use your old 13.5.5 custom content. Because of changes made to scripting, there are no guarantees that old scripts will work with Moho 14.

Tips for best practice...

You can have multiple Custom Content folders, so first, create a new Custom Content folder for Moho 14.

Next, make a copy of the Moho 14 Custom Content folder and name this folder Moho 14 Default. This will be your backup content folder and it can also serve to test and compare against a stock version of Moho. You can switch to this folder and back using the Custom Content Folder option in Preferences.

The original folder is where you can add your third-party scripts and content. You should add each script here and test it individually to ensure it works with Moho 14. As Daxel mentioned, download the latest version of each script to be sure it's Moho 14 compatible. (Many major scripts have been updated for 14.)

Finally, you should create a folder called _inactive or _disabled inside your Tools folder. Any script you drag into this folder will be ignored by Moho when you reload the scripts. This is another handy way to test scripts.
Last edited by Greenlaw on Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tunde

Post by Tunde »

Daxel wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:04 pm That's because you are using an old version. Download the latest version and you will be fine: https://mohoscripts.com/script/mr_transform_rig_tool
thank you so much. this works. i'm grateful. this seem to be the most useful script in moho. i love it
Tunde

Post by Tunde »

Greenlaw wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:14 pm FYI, for anyone switching from Moho 13.5.5 to 14, don't set Moho 14 to use your old 13.5.5 custom content. Because of changes made to scripting, there are no guarantees that old scripts will work with Moho 14.

Tips for best practice...

You can have multiple Custom Content folders, so first, create a new Custom Content folder for Moho 14.

Next, make a copy of the Moho 14 Custom Content folder and name this folder Moho 14 Default. This will be your backup content folder and it can also serve to test and compare against a stock version of Moho. You can switch to this folder and back using the Custom Content Folder option in Preferences.

The original folder is where you can add your third-party scripts and content. You should add each script here and test it individually to ensure it works with Moho 14. As Daxel mentioned, download the latest version of each script to be sure it's Moho 14 compatible. (Many major scripts have been updated for 14.)

Finally, you should create a folder called _inactive or _disabled inside your Tools folder. Any script you drag into this folder will be ignored by Moho when you reload the scripts. This is another handy way to test scripts.
thank you for the suggesstions mr greenlaw. i've done as you said and i have downloaded the latest version of the script