Refund?

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

TomoloGames

Refund?

Post by TomoloGames »

Hey folks,

I recently bought Moho Pro 14 but there are too many bugs so I will go with Adobe's software instead. I've been googling how to get a refund from Moho but I can't find anything. So, how do I get a refund?

Thanks in advance,
Tommy
Daxel

Re: Refund?

Post by Daxel »

Regarding bugs, Moho always release many patches and .x versions for free fixing bugs and often adding improvements and sometimes even whole new features after major releases, just in case you are not aware of that.

But if you don't want to wait you can open a support ticket here asking for a refund: https://www.lostmarble.com/support/
sang820

Post by sang820 »

:shock: Unfortunately, you will miss out on the exciting animation journey :shock:
TomoloGames

Post by TomoloGames »

sang820 wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:46 pm :shock: Unfortunately, you will miss out on the exciting animation journey :shock:
Alright, I won't ask for a refund but I will use Adobe Animate until the bugs are fixed =)
sang820

Post by sang820 »

[/quote]

Alright, I won't ask for a refund but I will use Adobe Animate until the bugs are fixed =)
[/quote]

:shock: I'm actually very curious, what exactly are the bug you're referring to? Can you tell me? :shock:
TomoloGames

Post by TomoloGames »

sang820 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:53 am
[/quote]

:shock: I'm actually very curious, what exactly are the bug you're referring to? Can you tell me? :shock:
[/quote]

The eyedropper doesn't work on images. However, I just learned that it works if you drag the eyedropper to the image without releasing it. I use the Shaded-effect a lot (my favorite thing in Moho) but you can't see the effect in real time because there's a bug. You have to click on another layer every time to see the effect. There's a lot of going back and forth between layers because of this since I don't use the same angle, offset, blur and shadow color for all shapes.
sang820

Post by sang820 »

[/quote]

The eyedropper doesn't work on images. However, I just learned that it works if you drag the eyedropper to the image without releasing it. I use the Shaded-effect a lot (my favorite thing in Moho) but you can't see the effect in real time because there's a bug. You have to click on another layer every time to see the effect. There's a lot of going back and forth between layers because of this since I don't use the same angle, offset, blur and shadow color for all shapes.
[/quote]

:shock: If you use versions before 14, you can only see all the art effects by rendering a single frame. This is certainly not intuitive enough, but it does not affect adjusting the animation. I'm glad you've found some solutions, and I believe you'll become increasingly fascinated with the upgraded version of 14 :shock:
TomoloGames

Post by TomoloGames »

sang820 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:12 pm
[/quote]

:shock: If you use versions before 14, you can only see all the art effects by rendering a single frame. This is certainly not intuitive enough, but it does not affect adjusting the animation. I'm glad you've found some solutions, and I believe you'll become increasingly fascinated with the upgraded version of 14 :shock:
[/quote]

I don't have to render a single frame to see the shader-effect in version 13, I can see the effect in real time as I adjust the angle, offset, blur and shadow color. I don't have to render anything in version 14 either to see it but I do have to switch layers to see it.
worldbanger10

Post by worldbanger10 »

sang820 wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:46 pm :shock: Unfortunately, you will miss out on the exciting animation journey :shock:
And a journey with Adobe isn't a journey?
sang820

Post by sang820 »

worldbanger10 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:53 am
:shock: Collaborating with Adobe is a choice for many people, but the results it can produce are certain and even somewhat tedious. Frame by frame animation, simple component animation, and simple expression capture. Separating the abilities of users such as art and directors and comparing the animation features of An and Moho, it is evident that Moho's rich and professional animation system is more exciting. :shock:
worldbanger10

Post by worldbanger10 »

sang820 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:46 pm
:shock: Collaborating with Adobe is a choice for many people, but the results it can produce are certain and even somewhat tedious. Frame by frame animation, simple component animation, and simple expression capture. Separating the abilities of users such as art and directors and comparing the animation features of An and Moho, it is evident that Moho's rich and professional animation system is more exciting. :shock:
Have used moho n i can tell u unless its a group work u gonna spend weeks doing same thing, unless u want to be doing tiktok videos one side character facing animation the rigging is not friendly, the bug is out of this world.

The bug alone made me quit n started learning iclone n maya.
slowtiger

Post by slowtiger »

You still haven't described a single bug. A program not behaving the way you're used to from other programs, or simply not exactly as you wish, is not a bug.
AS 9.5 MacPro Quadcore 3GHz 16GB OS 10.6.8 Quicktime 7.6.6
AS 11 MacPro 12core 3GHz 32GB OS 10.11 Quicktime 10.7.3
Moho 13.5 iMac Quadcore 2,9GHz 16GB OS 10.15

Moho 14.1 Mac Mini Plus OS 13.5
Greenlaw

Post by Greenlaw »

worldbanger10 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:53 pm The bug alone made me quit n started learning iclone n maya.
As someone who also uses iClone and Maya, good luck! :D
worldbanger10

Post by worldbanger10 »

Greenlaw wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:18 pm
worldbanger10 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:53 pm The bug alone made me quit n started learning iclone n maya.
As someone who also uses iClone and Maya, good luck! :D
Thanks, using character creator to rig is a breeze
sang820

Post by sang820 »

worldbanger10 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:53 pm
sang820 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:46 pm

Have used moho n i can tell u unless its a group work u gonna spend weeks doing same thing, unless u want to be doing tiktok videos one side character facing animation the rigging is not friendly, the bug is out of this world.

The bug alone made me quit n started learning iclone n maya.
:shock: Lamento los grandes contratiempos en su exploración de Moho, de los que claramente sólo ha arañado la superficie. En los 25 años de exploración de Moho, la mayoría de las dificultades que encontré no provinieron de errores en las funciones del software, sino de mi falta de comprensión de las funciones y mecanismos de moho. Moho ha solucionado la mayoría de errores del programa en actualizaciones anteriores. moho tiene muchas formas de implementar animación y definitivamente puedes encontrar el camino que más te convenga. Por supuesto, si no quieres gastar energía estudiando moho, moho no podrá brindarte una experiencia laboral agradable. Pero este no es problema de moho, sino el resultado de tus elecciones. :shock: