Bodhisattva's sleeve

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

sang820

Bodhisattva's sleeve

Post by sang820 »

:shock: This is my new animation project. I cautiously moved from version 13.55 to version 14. Wishing me all the best :shock:

:shock:I tried to fill the texture with mesh constraints, but I failed. Meshes can constrain shapes (or images) but cannot constrain fill textures.
---------------------------------------------
:shock: I had to return to the old path and fill the shape with wind+bone weight constraints. I succeeded, but the effect was a bit stiff.
-----------------------------------------------------
:shock: :shock: Okay, I had to manually adjust the bones and node layers, and I achieved relatively good results. If my bone arrangement is more reasonable, or if I divide the sleeves into several node layers, the effect may be better. But I think that would make the model structure too complex.

I haven't had the opportunity to use liquid graphics to create a model yet, but the 14 acceleration display is indeed much better and smoother. The new image engine is really great =)))
Greenlaw

Re: Bodhisattva's sleeve

Post by Greenlaw »

Very interesting tests, sang! Thanks for sharing the results.
sang820 wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:53 am :shock: I tried to fill the texture with mesh constraints, but I failed. Meshes can constrain shapes (or images) but cannot constrain fill textures.
Hmm...you're right. I guess that makes sense though...I believe the Image Texture effect has only ever been affected by bones.

Your tests make me curious to play around with this myself today. If I stumble into anything interesting, will share it here. :D
...the 14 acceleration display is indeed much better and smoother. The new image engine is really great =)))
Agreed! Moho looks and feels very modern now.
sang820

Post by sang820 »

hi,Greenlaw
I'm back at work again, let version 14 fill me in, this is the meaning of my existence.
Little Yamori

Post by Little Yamori »

Your last attempt looks very nice