Add Points, Moving Points BUG

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

BrianLucas

Add Points, Moving Points BUG

Post by BrianLucas »

When I try to add or move points when I have added or move some, the following message appears.

https://sageandmort.com/aBug.png
synthsin75

Re: Add Points, Moving Points BUG

Post by synthsin75 »

This is a known bug.
BrianLucas

Post by BrianLucas »

There are lots of BUGS in 14. I guess I'm moving back to 13.5 until all this is solved.
sang820

Post by sang820 »

BrianLucas wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:12 pm There are lots of BUGS in 14. I guess I'm moving back to 13.5 until all this is solved.
:shock: Friends, don't lose heart. The urgent work will be completed in 13.55 (this is a relatively mature version), and the remaining time will be spent exploring 14. 14 really subverts the past modeling rules, she has many possibilities. Good luck with your project=)
Greenlaw

Post by Greenlaw »

Moho 14 is actually quite solid for a first release of a new version. That said, it's usually not recommended to use a point-oh release for real work. Most professional studios will wait for a few incremental releases for bug fixes before committing to it in production.

There are so many cool things in Moho 14 (like Liquid Shapes) not available in 13.5.5, and I'll use it for that...but with caution of course. Otherwise, I still use Moho 13.5.5 for important work. If you own older versions of Moho, there is no reason not to install them alongside Moho 14 because Moho works fine with multiple installations. Just be sure to install each version to its own folder.

BTW, the folder structure I like use is this...

Program Files
- Moho
-- Moho 13.5.5
-- Moho 14

You can change the hierarchy when you run the Installer. (The installer defaults to each version installed separately in the Program Files folder.)

I'm definitely using Moho 14 for experimental work and letting the devs know if I run into any serious problems. If you don't tell them, they can't fix it. :D