Image Transformation Broken!!!

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

striker2311

Image Transformation Broken!!!

Post by striker2311 »

hello guys,
I have been trying to transform an image (this is happening with every image in that file) in a file, but everytime I'm trying to transform it, it is creating a keyframe on the frame 0 and getting transformed in i'm moving ahead in timeline.

Please check the video for clearification

Video Link- https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qQk1OC ... sp=sharing

Any help regarding this is much appreciated.

PS- This problem is only happening for that particular file, I can still transform images in other moho files

Edit 1- This problem is only occuring within that bone layer, and I dont know why is that, I dont recall pressing any weird setting :(
Last edited by striker2311 on Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Greenlaw

Re: Image Transformation Broken!!!

Post by Greenlaw »

From what I see in the video, your layer is offset in time. The way you can tell is the green arrow in the timeline is missing and probably pushed to a pre-zero frame.

I'm not sure how that affects transforms here but try moving the layer back to 0 and see how it goes. When correctly reset, the green arrow will be aligned with frame 1. You can do this in Sequencer.

The real issue might have to do with an unintended keyframe in a Smart Bone Action but let's fix one issue at a time.
striker2311

Post by striker2311 »

Greenlaw wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:34 pm From what I see in the video, your layer is offset in time. The way you can tell is the green arrow in the timeline is missing, and probably pushed to a pre-zero frame.

I'm not sure how that affects transforms but try moving the layer back to 0 and see how it goes. When correctly reset, the green arrow will be at frame 1. You can do this in Sequencer.

The real issue might have to do with an unintended keyframe in a Smart Bone Action but let's fix one issue at a time.
In sequencer, I just checked it out, however that image layer was already on zero, also this is happening with every image layer within that bone layer

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16t5PXO ... sp=sharing
Greenlaw

Post by Greenlaw »

Here's an easier way to reset the layer time: Select the layer and then choose Animation>Set Layer Start Time.
striker2311

Post by striker2311 »

Greenlaw wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:34 pm From what I see in the video, your layer is offset in time. The way you can tell is the green arrow in the timeline is missing and probably pushed to a pre-zero frame.

I'm not sure how that affects transforms here but try moving the layer back to 0 and see how it goes. When correctly reset, the green arrow will be aligned with frame 1. You can do this in Sequencer.

Aaah!!! okay, Greenlaw thanks, I aligned that green arrow. It seems to be working now, sorry for my previous post, but still every image seems to be sequenced far back in sequencer. I dont know, how it happened
striker2311

Post by striker2311 »

Greenlaw wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:40 pm Here's an easier way to reset the layer time: Select the layer and then choose Animation>Set Layer Start Time.
Thanks Greenlaw :D :D :D , It worked like you have said.
Greenlaw

Post by Greenlaw »

striker2311 wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:38 pm In sequencer, I just checked it out, however that image layer was already on zero, also this is happening with every image layer within that bone layer
That's not what I see in the image. In the image, all of the layers are offset. You can tell becase the green arrow is not visible.

If the layers are all inside a group layer, the offset might be with the group layer. In that case, select that group layer and choose the Set Layer Start Time command.

If there are multiple layers offset individually, it's a little trickier because you can reset only one layer at a time with the command. In that case, you can assign a shortcut to the command to speed up the process.
Greenlaw

Post by Greenlaw »

Ah! Saw your post after posting my last one. Glad you got it working! :D
striker2311

Post by striker2311 »

Greenlaw wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:50 pm Ah! Saw your post after posting my last one. Glad you got it working! :D
Yeah, Thanks Greenlaw :D , it was great that you were online at this time :D :D , you are a life saver
Greenlaw

Post by Greenlaw »

BTW, if you're wondering how this happens, you probably r-click dragged on the timeline without realizing it.

After many years of using Moho, I still do that sometimes and it's really annoying, especially after I've keyframed a lot of animation before catching my mistake. I wish this feature required a modifier key because r-click drag on the timeline makes it too easy to mess it up.
striker2311

Post by striker2311 »

Greenlaw wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:57 pm BTW, if you're wondering how this happens, you probably r-click dragged on the timeline without realizing it.

After many years of using Moho, I still do that sometimes and it's really annoying, especially after I've keyframed a lot of animation before catching my mistake. I wish this feature required a modifier key because r-click drag on the timeline makes it too easy to mess it up.
Oh, I see, yeah I probably had not realized that. Arigatou, for pointing out that for me, will keep that in mind in future :)